Thursday, July 26, 2007

Oysters

Closed fists reveal no lines,
dark clouds don't cry,
sunsets hide the dawn,
No, it's not just me.

Open up, people say,
go out and explore,
breathe out, not just in,
But i still remain the flower, yet to bloom.

In my little corner,
listening to the rain,
watching the world dance,
through the blinds of my heart.

You push me out of my shell,
My wings don't unfurl,
I float, but can't fly,
Not every bubble can burst.

My heart does beat,
maybe a bit quietly,
but someday you'll see,

There's a whole new universe beneath these eyes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice man. yet another literary piece of art.

Shaikh Yasir Ahmed said...

"Not every bubble can burst"

May be the bubble should burst, may be it should not.

Opinions will always be divided on that issue.

White Shadow said...

@deepblue
Thanks.

@shadowed meanings
So be it.
Opinions are meant to be divided :)